Low Impact Exercise
Effective Leg Exercise
For Leg Strength & Circulation
Includes Remote Control
Dispatched from the UK
Exercise, strengthen, tone and burn calories whilst seated, with our motorised seated elliptical trainer. Designed to promote “active sitting”, this motorised leg exerciser is easy and comfortable to use from your sofa or under your desk.Product Description
- Low impact exercise
- Works calves, hamstrings, quads, glutes
- Helps with knee stability
- 10 different exercise patterns and speeds
- Aids lower leg strength and circulation
- Forwards or backwards pedal motion
- Quiet operation
- Mains powered operation
- Easy read, touch screen for programming and tracking
- Includes remote control
- Wide, gripped footbeds for comfort
- Stable and sturdy, yet lightweight for portability
- Dispatched from the UK
Exercise, strengthen, tone and burn calories whilst seated, with our motorised seated elliptical trainer.
Designed to promote “active sitting”, this motorised leg exerciser is easy and comfortable to use from your sofa or under your desk. The smooth, motorised elliptical motion helps you exercise as opposed to more traditional resistance based models.
Simply place your feet, choose your setting from 1-10 and off you go! Adjust your speed and exercise pattern using the easy read touch screen. Compact and easily portable this machine is perfect for all levels of fitness and mobility. Aiding circulation from assisted exercise this machine is particularly good for those who find it hard to move around but want to keep active.
L – 40cm
W – 35cm
D – 27cm
Weight – 7.3 KG
Level 1-2 Beginning: Auxiliary Training
Level 3-5 Intermediate: Functional Training
Level 6-10 Expert: Rehabilitation Training
Cautions & Warnings
1. PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS APPLIANCE, AND RETAIN THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR REFERENCE.
2. SHOULD THE APPLIANCE BE PASSED ON TO THIRD PARTIES, SO MUST THIS INSTRUCTION MANUAL
3. This product is not intended for medical use. It is intended solely for Leg Exercise.
4. Consult your physician before using this product if:
a. You are pregnant
b. You have been fitted with a pacemaker, an implant, or other medical aid
c. You suffer from diabetes
d. You have a circulatory disorder
e. You have any concerns about your health
5. Older or infirm persons should consult their doctor before using the product, even if they have no specific pre-existing conditions.
6. Cease use immediately if you feel discomfort or pain.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.