How It Can Help
Vitamin C Approved Health Claims
- Approved Health Claim
- Studies-One animal study showed that a 35-day pretreatment regimen of vitamin C may be able to protect against noise-induced hearing loss.
Selenium Approved Health Claims
- Approved Health Claim - Antioxidants
Glutathione Approved Health Claims
- Approved Health Claim - Potent antioxidant in the body
- Studies - Studies have found increasing glutathione levels help protect the cochlea from damage due to loud noises
Magnesium Approved Health Claims
- No approved health claims
- Studies showed - improved blood circulation
- Studies showed - Magnesium is known to help expand blood vessels and improve circulation; it also helps control the release of glutamate, one of the major contributors to noise-induced hearing loss
- Studies showed - potentially because magnesium’s ability to increase blood flow also helps transport the protective antioxidants
- Studies showed - BTA- Claims Magnesium is a tinnitus treatment. This is not an approved claim.
- Studies showed - Serum magnesium levels are lower in people with tinnitus than the general population
Ginkgo Biloba Approved Health Claims
- Approved Health Claim -Improved circulation and microcirculation to the brain and head
- Studies showed - This extract, at a dose of 160 mg daily over a 12 week period, was also effective at reducing symptoms in humans
- Ginkgo biloba may also be effective at preventing hearing loss that causes tinnitus
Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di-Calcium Phosphate.
Each pack contains 30 tablets for 1 month supply.
Take 2 tablets a day with a meal, 18mm easy to swallow tablets
Made In UK
Not Animal Tested
Contains Zinc, Biotin, Iodine, Vitamin B3, B2 and A, Turmeric, Ginger and Aloe Vera
Why buy vitamins from Global Product?
- We are one of the leading independent dietary supplement companies manufacturing in the United Kingdom.
- We choose to manufacture in the United Kingdom to assure our supplements have been produced to the strictest guidelines in the best possible facility
- We believe in delivering excellent products at competitive prices
- Approved facility in UK which has a FSSC 22000 food safety certification
- Management systems operate on a precautionary principle and are supported by a range of on-site audits and product testing. Suppliers are also required to meet a range of quality, safety, environmental and social standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.