Provides firm support to injured ankles without restricting movement, helping to prevent further damage. Adjustable compression over the ankle helps reduce pain, swelling and tenderness. Neoprene fabric helps retain heat to provide gentle warming relief from aches and pain.
Who can benefit?
Anyone suffering from the discomfort and agony felt in sprained ankles, anyone with an unusual gait and those who rely on ankle strength for work, sport and general mobility.
How does it work?
- Designed in the UK
- Safe to use with a Pacemaker
- Clinically proven improves and supports posture
- Compact, Lightweight and comfortable
- Reduces muscle tension
- Fast pain relief
- No Magnets or Batteries
- For men and women
- Easy fit, one size fits all
- Drug Free Treatment
- Buy 2 and get Free UK Delivery
Patients with muscular pain in and around their joints have a deficit in their proprioception.
This system is subconscious. We don’t have to think about these movements or the corrections to movements. Most importantly, the body is able to be taught using so-called neural plasticity.
Designed in conjunction with Professor Malcolm Pope
Dr.Med.Sc., Ph.D., D.Sc., C.Eng., Eur Ing., Eur Erg
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh; Honorary Consultant in Biomedical Physics & Bioengineering
- Sub Dean (Scotland) Royal Society of Medicine
- Professional Member National Back Pain Association
- 2015 winner of Society of Biomechanics award
“I have worked closely with Bioenergiser in the UK to produce the world’s first Biofeedbac™ health delivery system that is validated by clinical research. Biofeedbac™ utilises the body’s own automated awareness and re-educates your muscles to perform at their best. Biofeedbac™ takes the latest health innovation techniques in the science of drug-free medicine and applies them to the home environment”
Professor Malcolm Pope
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.