Suitable for Sprains & Pain
Reduces Pressure on Joint
Designed by Expert
One Size Fits All
Dispatched from the UK
The Biofeedbac ankle support helps to minimise pain caused by arthritis, ankle sprains or ligament injuries. The patented biofeedbac design facilitates free movement while walking and running without restriction or pain.Product Description
- Fast & Effective Pain Relief
- Reduces Pressure on Joint, Ligaments & Tendons
- Suitable for wear while walking, jogging & running
- One size fits all
- Suitable for men and women
- Designed in the UK by experts
- Dispatched from the UK
The Biofeedbac Ankle Support Brace provides firm and sturdy support to injured ankles. The patented design prevents further damage without restricting movement. The flexible design is suitable for arthritis pain, muscle pain, sprains and joint injuries. This is a perfect solution for anyone suffering from reoccurring or chronic discomfort or agony felt from an ankle injury, a sprained ankle, anyone with an unusual gait and those who rely on ankle strength for work, sport and general mobility.
The Biofeedbac Ankle Support utilises the technology to re-educate the body's muscles to improve posture and movement- giving users fast relief from ankle pain and the discomfort associated with it. The stretchy and adjustable compression helps reduce pain, swelling and tenderness. The ankle support was created by experts to include a neoprene fabric; this retains heat to provide a gentle warming relief from aches and pain
- 55% neoprene
- 20% nylon
- 20% polyester
- 5% spandex.
Material composition infused with copper.
Machine wash cold. Delicate cycle with like colours. Tumble dry on a low temperature. Do not Iron. Do not Bleach.
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition,before use always seek medical advice from your physician.
- Only use on intact skin.
- Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials. Avoid if you have Neoprene and Nylon sensitivity.
- The product should be applied as illustrated in the instruction manual. Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted.
- Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g.) whilst sleeping.
- If a rash develops, your pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician. If your symptoms persist or worsen, seek medical advice.
Too small returned.
I wear this everywhere now, my ankle pain is not noticeable when wearing, which means I can get about with a lot more freedom