200mg of Caffeine per tablet
For Mental Performance
One tablet per day
Made in the UK
Caffeine is well known to promote an energised feeling within the human body. Our high-strength 200mg Caffeine tablets may help with improvements in mental and physical performance. Simply take 1 tablet a day!
Caffeine is widely consumed by many adults every single day. Either through coffee, tea or fizzy drinks. But, do we really know what positive effects it has on the body?
Scientists aren't sure how caffeine takes effect on the body although they believe it can provide effects in many different ways. One of the ways is through excitation of the nervous system to give the feeling of being more energised. This is thought to support both mental and physical performance for anyone who consumes caffeine. In addition, it is thought to minimise the perception of effort during activities.
Our Caffeine Tablets
Each caffeine tablet is delivered to you in an easy to swallow 10mm round. Each pack contains 60 tablets. Our fast-acting caffeine tablets contain 200mg of high strength caffeine anhydrous. Be mindful that this is a high dosage of caffeine and should only be taken once a day. Do not exceed the stated dosage.
200mg of Caffeine (Caffeine Anhydrous)
60 tablets per pack, 10mm tablet.
As a food supplement for adults, take 1 tablet per day, preferably at meal time, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed stated dose. Do not use if seal is broken.
Please note- we advise you to contact your health professional before taking our supplements if you are taking any medications. Be mindful that certain medications may interact with the ingredients in our Caffeine tablets including antiobiotics, medication for mood disorders, antiocoagulants or other stimulants.
Warning - This is considered a high dosage of caffeine. Please do not exceed the stated dosage
Why buy vitamins from Vytaliving?
- We are one of the leading independent dietary supplement companies manufacturing in the United Kingdom.
- We choose to manufacture in the United Kingdom to assure our supplements have been produced to the strictest guidelines in the best possible facility
- We believe in delivering excellent products at competitive prices
- Approved facility in UK which has a FSSC 22000 food safety certification
- Management systems operate on a precautionary principle and are supported by a range of on-site audits and product testing. Suppliers are also required to meet a range of quality, safety, environmental and social standards.
Bulking Agent (Emdex), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Flow Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Caffeine Anhydrous).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.