How It Can Help
Vitamin C Approved Health Claims
- Approved Health Claim
- Studies-One animal study showed that a 35-day pretreatment regimen of vitamin C may be able to protect against noise-induced hearing loss.
Selenium Approved Health Claims
- Approved Health Claim - Antioxidants
Glutathione Approved Health Claims
- Approved Health Claim - Potent antioxidant in the body
- Studies - Studies have found increasing glutathione levels help protect the cochlea from damage due to loud noises
Magnesium Approved Health Claims
- No approved health claims
- Studies showed - improved blood circulation
- Studies showed - Magnesium is known to help expand blood vessels and improve circulation; it also helps control the release of glutamate, one of the major contributors to noise-induced hearing loss
- Studies showed - potentially because magnesium’s ability to increase blood flow also helps transport the protective antioxidants
- Studies showed - BTA- Claims Magnesium is a tinnitus treatment. This is not an approved claim.
- Studies showed - Serum magnesium levels are lower in people with tinnitus than the general population
Ginkgo Biloba Approved Health Claims
- Approved Health Claim -Improved circulation and microcirculation to the brain and head
- Studies showed - This extract, at a dose of 160 mg daily over a 12 week period, was also effective at reducing symptoms in humans
- Ginkgo biloba may also be effective at preventing hearing loss that causes tinnitus
Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Di-Calcium Phosphate.
Each pack contains 30 tablets for 1 month supply.
Take 2 tablets a day with a meal, 18mm easy to swallow tablets
Made In UK
Not Animal Tested
Contains Zinc, Biotin, Iodine, Vitamin B3, B2 and A, Turmeric, Ginger and Aloe Vera
Why buy vitamins from Vytaliving?
- We are one of the leading independent dietary supplement companies manufacturing in the United Kingdom.
- We choose to manufacture in the United Kingdom to assure our supplements have been produced to the strictest guidelines in the best possible facility
- We believe in delivering excellent products at competitive prices
- Approved facility in UK which has a FSSC 22000 food safety certification
- Management systems operate on a precautionary principle and are supported by a range of on-site audits and product testing. Suppliers are also required to meet a range of quality, safety, environmental and social standards.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.