Tests for SARS-CoV-2
Highly accurate, 98%
For Peace of Mind
Fast Uk Dispatch
The antigen test kit tests are for an active infection of the SARS-CoV-2. It takes just 15 minutes for a 98% accuracy test. Each pack contains 3 sterile tests.
The antigen test kit tests are for an active infection of the SARS-CoV-2. Antigens are proteins presented on the outside of the virus. Once the infection has gone, the antigen too will disappear. To start, the swab is inserted into the nostril and mouth to take samples from the nasal cavity or tonsils. The collected sample is then placed into an extraction tube that contains approximately 0.3ml of the preservation solution.
After 2 minutes, place the specimen on a testing cassette and the result will reveal within 15 minutes. The accuracy ratings for the antigen test kit are up to 98% accurate and it can be used by medical professionals to confirm current infection.
Be mindful that a negative test result may occur if the test is taken too early into the infection.
- Test Cassettes
- Extraction Buffer Vials
- Sterile Swabs
- Extraction Tubes and Tips
- Package Insert
How to use your kit?
The test device should remain in the sealed pouch until you take your test. Do not use if the test is past its expiry date. The equipment provided us for single use only - swabs, tubes, and test devices.
Testing should only be done with the swabs and solutions provided, do not swap components or fluids from other kits.1.Using the sterile nasopharyngeal sab provided in the kit, carefully insert the swab into the nostril.
2.Swab at the back of the nose, and rotate the swab several times
3.Take the swab out of the nasal cavity
4.Insert the test extraction tube into the workstation provided in the kit. Make sure the tube is standing upright and reaching the bottom of the workstation.
5. Add 0.3ml of the sample extraction buffer into the extraction tube
6. Insert the swab into the extraction tube that contains 0.3ml of the extraction buffer.
7. Roll the swab at least 6 times while pressing the head against the bottom and side of the extraction tube.
8. Leave the swab in the extraction tube for 1 minute.
9. Remove the test device from its sealed pouch and lay it on a flat surface.
10. Squeeze the tube several times from the outside to immerse the swab.
11. Remove the swab.
12. Push the nozzle which contains the filter onto the extraction tube. Ensure the nozzle has a tight fit.
13. Hold the extraction tube vertically and add 4 drops of the test sample solution into the sample well.
14.Start the Timer
15.Read the results at the 15-minute mark. Do not read the test after 20 minutes
Reading your results
The presence of two lines, control and test, within the result window indicates a positive result
The presence of only the control line within the result window indicates a negative result
Cautions & Warnings
Solutions in the test contain sodium azide which can react explosively with lead or copper plumbing. Should you discard these down the sink you are recommended to dilute and flush them with large quantities of water.
Fast delivery and good value.
Haven't used yet, it is to take on a cruise when we go.
Healgen Rapid Antigen At-Home Test (3 pack)