For Posture Alignment
Reduce Lumbar Back Pain
Back Pain Relief For All
Back Pain Relief For All
Dispatched from the UK
The Biofeedbac Lumbros Support Belt was created for back support, lumbar pain relief, postural correction, and minimising muscular discomfort. This highly reviewed back support belt is suitable for both men and women. As seen on TV and in Press.Product Description
- Stop Back Pain Fast
- Minimises Muscular Discomfort
- Posture Alignment for Lumbar Region
- 5* reviews for Pain Relief
- One Size fits all 22" to 55", adjustable straps
- Over 500,000 Sold
- Seen on TV & In Press
- Suitable for Men & Women
- Developed by Spinal Expert
- Dispatched in the UK
Are you fed up with back pain, and looking for some back pain relief? The Biofeedbac Lumbros Back Support is suitable for anyone suffering from the pain associated with bad posture and affecting the lumbar region and other associated areas.
The Lumbros Biofeedbac™ support belt has made thousands of back-pain sufferers happy and free of pain. Bad posture can lead to the spine being misaligned which causes the muscles, bones and tissue to work even harder to compensate for this spinal imbalance. Lumbros utilises the latest developments in research into spinal disease and injury, the lumbros back brace brings fast relief to back pain sufferers by using the body’s own automated awareness to re-educate its own muscular performance.
The whole biofeedbac range was created by a leading UK spinal scientist Prof. Malcolm Pope’s unique Biofeedbac™ technology has taken more than 35 years of clinical research and development to develop this spinal expertise into an all-day wearable belt.
The Biofeedbac Creator
Designed in conjunction with Professor Malcolm Pope Dr.Med.Sc., Ph.D., D.Sc., C.Eng., Eur Ing., Eur Erg
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh; Honorary Consultant in Biomedical Physics & Bioengineering
- Sub Dean (Scotland) Royal Society of Medicine
- Professional Member National Back Pain Association
- 2015 winner of Society of Biomechanics award
“I worked closely with Global Product in the UK to develop the world’s first Biofeedbac™ health system, which utilises the body’s own automated awareness and re-educates muscles to perform at their best.”
The Biofeedbac back support belt is the result of many decades of detailed research and development by its creator and his dedicated team. His work on this brings together his interest and expertise in mechanical engineering and medicine. With his expert insights into the biomechanics of the spine, it is no surprise that he developed the revolutionary concept of applying engineering-based solutions to back problems. Malcolm is rather modest about his achievements but he has written more than ten specialist books on the subject of spinal disorders and his work has been featured in over 350 respected medical and engineering journals. He has also been honoured for his groundbreaking research and pioneering practical work in biomechanics, with awards including the Kappa Delta Award from the Royal Academy of Engineering, the American Arthroscopy Association’s O’Connor Award and the American Society of Biomechanics’ Borelli Award. In 2003 he was honoured with the Lifetime Achievement award from the International Society for the Study of the Lumbar Spine. Lecturing around the world is now a major part of his life, although Malcolm enjoys mentoring and encouraging the students who will provide the next generation of research and practical applications in biomechanics.
Available in waist size 22" to 55", one size fits all. For waists 55”to 67” please choose the Belt with Extender option.
We recommend wearing the Lumbros Belt over at least 1 layer of clothing during use.
Polyester, Elastic Polyester, 600D Polyester, EVA.
How To Clean Your Belt?
Clean with a damp cloth.
Do not machine wash or immerse in water
- Keep away from heat.
- Do not expose to chemicals.
- Keep away from naked flames.
- Do not expose to humidity.
- When not in use, store in a cool, dry area.
- If wearing the belt causes irritation, simply remove and try again 24 hours later but tighten the belt so it’s comfortable around your waist.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years old.
- Do not wear for excessively long periods of time; remember to take the belt off after wearing it for a few hours.
- If you are in any doubt about the severity of your injury or the best way to treat it, you should seek professional medical advice
my belt is great i love it does the job what i wanted it for thankyou
The belt has given me good lumbar support. I have less backache.
Very pleased with this purchase. Bought a second one for my wife, who has been doing a lot of gardening and had borrowed my one.