The Vibra Roller from Vytaliving combines vibration therapy with massaging nodules to deliver the most powerful post-exercise recovery. Evidence suggests that foam rolling the full body helps to release muscle tension related to DOMS and lactic acid.
The Vibra Roller has four different vibration settings to choose from to personalise to your needs and recovery. It’s small, lightweight and easy to carry with you to the gym, exercise class or competition. It has a battery time of 3 hours so can be used on the go. It takes just 3.5 Hours to fully charge via charging cable.
The Vibra Foam Roller can be used on the:
- Neck and Shoulders
Foam rolling is thought to be one of the most effective ways at releasing muscle knots, aches and pains. So, the experts at Vytaliving have combined Foam rolling with vibration therapy. Vibration therapy improves muscular strength, power development, decreased muscle sore, increased range of motion, and increased blood flow under the skin.
Specifications of the Roller
- Number of Speeds- 01 :2300RPM/min , 02:2700RPM/min , 3:3100RPM/min, 04:3700RPM/min
- Battery Volume: 2200mah
- Battery capacity 7.4V,2200mAh
- Power Input: AC 100-240V/50/60HZ
- Power Output: DC 9V 1A
- Charging time: ~3.5 hours
- Battery duration: 50 minutes at the shortest, 180 minutes at the longest
- Maximum Weight Load: 150kg
- Dimensions: 31cm (length) *15cm (diameter)
- Weight of roller: 670g
- Material: EPP/abs, Expanded Polypropylene/ Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene
You are not recommended to use this machine if:
- You have an implantable medical electronic devices
- You have a malignant tumour
- You have heart disease
- You are a pregnant woman