Suitable for Arthritis
For Pain & Carpal Tunnel
Lightweight & Breathable
Suitable for Men & Women
Dispatched from the UK
The Biofeedbac wrist support provides an adjustable compression brace to support and stabilise the wrist joint to reduce joint pain. Suitable for sprains, strains and pain One size fits all, suitable right and left-hand use.Product Description
- Hand and Palm Support
- Reduces Wrist Pain & Muscle Tension
- Clinically proven improves and supports posture
- Compact, Lightweight and comfortable
- May reduce muscle tension
- Easy fit, one size fits all
- Designed in the UK
- No Magnets or Batteries
- Suitable for men and women
- Safe to use with a Pacemaker
- Buy 2 and get Free UK Delivery!
BioFeedbac™ Palm and Wrist Support are designed to relieve a wide range of joint and muscle pain. Sprains, strains, and pulled muscles: Provides firm support to injured wrists without restricting movement, which may prevent further damage. For Weak or arthritic joints the wrap provides firm support to wrists, reducing the load on the joint and alleviating aches, pain and stiffness.
Patients with muscular pain in and around their joints have a deficit in their proprioception. The proprioceptive system is made up of receptor nerves positioned in the muscles, joints and ligaments around joints. The receptors can sense tension and stretch and pass this information to the brain where it is processed. The brain then responds by signalling to muscles to contract or relax in order to produce the desired movement.
This system is subconscious. We don’t have to think about these movements or the corrections to movements. Most importantly, the body is able to be taught using so-called neural plasticity.
The biofeedbac wrist brace is made of a Neoprene fabric that helps retain heat to provide gentle warming relief from aches and pain. Adjustable compression over the wrists helps reduce pain, swelling and tenderness.
Designed in conjunction with Professor Malcolm Pope Dr.Med.Sc., Ph.D., D.Sc., C.Eng., Eur Ing., Eur Erg
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh; Honorary Consultant in Biomedical Physics & Bioengineering
- Sub Dean (Scotland) Royal Society of Medicine
- Professional Member National Back Pain Association
- 2015 winner of Society of Biomechanics award
“I have worked closely with Bioenergiser in the UK to produce the world’s first Biofeedbac™ health delivery system that is validated by clinical research. Biofeedbac™ utilises the body’s own automated awareness and re-educates your muscles to perform at their best. Biofeedbac™ takes the latest health innovation techniques in the science of drug-free medicine and applies them to the home environment”
-Professor Malcolm Pope
55% neoprene, 20% nylon, 20% polyester, 5% spandex
- Machine wash cold. Delicate cycle with like colours. Tumble dry low.
- Do not Iron.
- Do not Bleach.
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician
- Only use on intact skin.
- Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials. Avoid if you have Neoprene and Nylon sensitivity
- The product should be applied as illustrated.
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g.) whilst sleeping If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician
- If your symptoms persist or worsen, seek medical advice.
While these things are never a 'fix' it does help relieve wrist pain compared to not having it or improvising with a bandage.