Reduce Back Pain
Class 1 Medical Device
Suitable for all waist sizes
Designed in the UK
The bioposture back corrector helps to improve poor posture and relieve muscle tension. The Bioposture brace is one size fits all, or available with a belt extension. Developed by Professor Pope, an expert in biomechanics.Product Description
- Class 1 medical device
- Maintains correct posture alignment
- Actively supports back muscles
- Reduces back pain, aches and stiffness
- Improves stability and core strength
- Drug-free Pain Reduction
- No batteries or magnets
- Created by Professionals
- Designed and Dispatched from the UK
The Bio Posture back brace aims to relieve discomfort and improve poor posture, as well as reduce muscle tension. Easy to fit, and comfortable enough to wear all day, this brace is a handy helper for anyone with posture issues.
How Does it Work?
The IP Patented micronodules actively engage your back muscles around the spine and have a positive feedback effect to ensure your spinal column stays in the ideal neutral position. This ensures your back, neck and shoulder muscles are aligned properly, maintaining good posture. Poor posture is known to lead to back problems, backaches, neck and shoulder pain, stress, the curvature of the spine, Osteoporosis, mild to moderate Kyphosis, slumped shoulders, indigestion and erratic bowl. By sitting, standing and walking with good posture many of these ailments can be totally relieved and reduce any pain or discomfort. This technology is drug-free and is pacemaker friendly. It does not use batteries or magnets.
Available in waist size 22" to 55", one size fits all. For waists 55”to 67” please select Bioposture with extension.
Adjustable shoulder straps For the most comfortable fit we recommended to measure your waist size before purchasing.
We recommend wearing the Bioposture back corrector over at least 1 layer of clothing during use.
Designed in conjunction with Professor Malcolm Pope Dr.Med.Sc., Ph.D., D.Sc., C.Eng., Eur Ing., Eur Erg
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh; Honorary Consultant in Biomedical Physics & Bioengineering
- Sub Dean (Scotland) Royal Society of Medicine
- Professional Member National Back Pain Association 2015 winner of Society of Biomechanics award
- Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery (University of Vermont, US)
- Professor of Mechanical Engineering (University of Vermont, US)
- Professor of Biomedical Engineering and Orthopaedic Surgery (University of Iowa, US)
- Emeritus Professor of Medicine and Dentistry (University of Aberdeen, UK).
“I worked closely with Vytaliving in the UK to develop the world’s first Biofeedbac™ health system, which utilises the body’s own automated awareness and re-educates muscles to perform at their best.”
A UK leader in spinal technology, Prof. Pope is in the top 53 of the World’s most influential scientists
BioFeedBac is the product of a lifetime’s work of the highly respected scientist and engineer, Professor Malcolm Pope. Malcolm has been leading the way in biomedical engineering for over 50 years, collecting many top awards for his work along the way. He’s recognised as a world authority on spinal problems and is ranked as one of the top 60 most influential scientists in the world today.
- White trim : 100% Polyester
- EVA + Green fabric: 80% Nylon, 20%Polyester 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Jacquard fabric: 85% Polyester, 15% Spandex
- Mid-layer: diving suit fabric 80% styrene-‐butadiene rubber, 20% padding
- Black ribbon fabric: 100% Polyester
- EVA + black fabric: 80% Nylon, 20%
- Polyesterspongy materials: High foam sponge
- Fastening Tape: 100% Nylon
- Black fabric: 100% Polyester
- Bottom fabric: 100% Polyester
I am delighted with the Bio Posture Back Corrector. It is comfortable and does the job of helping me with my posture and to straighten my back. Well worth buying!
RJADS - Sidcup, Kent
I find it very useful to help support my back when it is painful. It also helps to keep my back straight.
I ran my own garage for over 30 years.Wore my back out,had major surgery to relieve a trapped nerve and displaced discs,they put screws rods and plates in .Suffer a lot with pain and am bent over a lot,not good with younger wife.The back corrector pulls me up straight and relieves most of the pain,and I hardly need tablets at all even though I have rheumatoid arthritis.
I bought this for my sister in law. She wears it regularly and found that it has help enormously. She doesn’t stoop anymore, when walking. She would highly recommend it.
Excellent product - very high quality material and comfortable to wear. Does what it claims.
I wear theBio Posture Back corrector for about an hour a day at the moment to build up my body’s strength. I will increase it gradually.
It's brilliant, it has really eased my back problems and given me a reason to get up and go.
Adjusting support straps initially needs help but when in position provides instant relief.
Unfortunately bending or sitting down instantly slides up & when walking creeps up. Over cotton shirt this is bad. a bit better over woolen jumper.
Another strap under the crutch should solve it & easily retro fitted.
Delivery as promised
I have severe scoliosis spine disease and spondylosis in my neck.I've had chronic back pain for 40years.I purchased bio posture back corrector a few weeks ago and i find it very helpful,however, can I wear a lower lumbar back support as well because I get severe pain in that area too? I'd appreciate your help. Thank you.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.