Reduce swelling & inflammation
One Size Fits All
Suitable for Men & Women
Dispatched from the UK
The Biofeedbac elbow support was designed to support mobility and recovery while minimising pain and swelling caused by inflammation. The joint pain wrap is suitable for men and women.Product Description
- Two Way Stretch
- Ultra Comfortable Design
- Providing Support & Compression
- Support for Elbow Injuries
- Reduce Pain, Swelling & Inflammation
- Breathable Material
- One Size Fits All
- Designed by Experts
- UK Dispatched
The Biofeedbac elbow support provides firm support to injured elbows, reduce pain, swelling and tenderness and helps to prevent further damage. The adjustable compression supports the elbow without restricting movement. Anyone suffering from the discomfort and agony felt in sprained elbows, or with tennis elbows and those who rely on elbow strength for work, sport and general mobility.
All supports are predominantly made out of Neoprene fabric that helps to retain heat. This helps to keep the joint worn, maintain flexibility and retain range of motion. In addition, the retained heat provides a gentle warming relief from aches and pain.
The Biofeedbac Elbow Support utilizes the technology to re-educate the body's own muscles to improve posture and movement- giving users fast relief from elbow pain, and the discomfort associated with it.
Material & Care Information
55% neoprene, 20% nylon, 20% polyester, 5% spandex Material composition infused with copper.
- Machine wash cold.
- Delicate cycle with like colours.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do not Iron.
- Do not Bleach.
How does it work?
Patients with muscular pain in and around their joints have a deficit in their proprioception.
The proprioceptive system is made up of receptor nerves positioned in the muscles, joints and ligaments around joints. The receptors can sense tension and stretch and pass this information to the brain where it is processed. The brain then responds by signalling to muscles to contract or relax to produce the desired movement.
This system is subconscious. We don’t have to think about these movements or the corrections to movements. Most importantly, the body can be taught using so-called neural plasticity.
Designed in conjunction with Professor Malcolm Pope Dr.Med.Sc., Ph.D., D.Sc., C.Eng., Eur Ing., Eur Erg
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Honorary Consultant in Biomedical Physics & Bioengineering Sub Dean (Scotland)
- Royal Society of Medicine Professional Member
- National Back Pain Association 2015 winner of Society of Biomechanics award
“I have worked closely with Bioenergiser in the UK to produce the world’s first Biofeedbac™ health delivery system that is validated by clinical research. Biofeedbac™ utilises the body’s own automated awareness and re-educates your muscles to perform at their best. Biofeedbac™ takes the latest health innovation techniques in the science of drug-free medicine and applies them to the home environment”
Professor Malcolm Pope
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician.
- Only use on intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials.
- Avoid if you have Neoprene and Nylon sensitivity.
- The product should be applied as illustrated. in the instruction manual0
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g.) whilst sleeping.
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- If your symptoms persist or worsen, seek medical advice.
I bought elbow one knee and rust one.There fantastic worth the money I paid .for. TRY them and you wouldn't go wrong.