Who can benefit?
Anyone suffering from the discomfort and agony felt in sprained elbows, or with tennis elbows and those who rely on elbow strength for work, sport and general mobility.
How does it work?
The Biofeedbac Elbow Support utilizes the technology to re-educate the body's own muscles to improve posture and movement- giving users fast relief from elbow pain, and the discomfort associated with it.
- Designed in th UK
- Safe to use with a Pacemaker
- Clinically proven improves and supports posture
- Compact, Lightweight and comfortable
- Reduces muscle tension
- Fast pain relief
- No Magnets or Batteries
- For men and women
- Easy fit, one size fits all
- Drug Free Treatment
- Buy 2 and get Free UK Delivery!
- The proprioceptive system is made up of receptor nerves positioned in the muscles, joints and ligaments around joints. The receptors can sense tension and stretch and pass this information to the brain where it is processed. The brain then responds by signalling to muscles to contract or relax in order to produce the desired movement.
Designed in conjunction with Professor Malcolm Pope
Dr.Med.Sc., Ph.D., D.Sc., C.Eng., Eur Ing., Eur Erg
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh;
Honorary Consultant in Biomedical Physics & Bioengineering
- Sub Dean (Scotland) Royal Society of Medicine
- Professional Member National Back Pain Association
- 2015 winner of Society of Biomechanics award
“I have worked closely with Bioenergiser in the UK to produce the world’s first Biofeedbac™ health delivery system that is validated by clinical research. Biofeedbac™ utilises the body’s own automated awareness and re-educates your muscles to perform at their best. Biofeedbac™ takes the latest health innovation techniques in the science of drug-free medicine and applies them to the home environment”
Professor Malcolm Pope
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.