Indicator of Prostate Health
Results in just 10 minutes
Additional offer sent after test
This quick, effective and easy to use test. Detects abnormal levels of prostate-specific antigen (PSA). This can be a sign of overall prostate health. This test uses a small drop of blood for a discreet and private at home test.Product Description
This quick, effective and easy to use test. Detects abnormal levels of prostate-specific antigen (PSA). This can be a sign of overall prostate health. This test uses a small drop of blood for a discreet and private at-home test.
What is PSA?
PSA stands for prostate-specific antigen. This is a type of protein only produced by the prostate gland. In an abnormal state of health, the prostate gland will produce increased levels of PSA. An abnormal state is not always indicative of cancer, it could simply imply an enlarged prostate.
The NHS recommends all men over 50 years of age have their prostate checked on a regular basis. However, it is up to your own discretion should you want to test your PSA levels younger than 50 years of age, or more regularly.
Common symptoms of an abnormal prostate include:
- A weak flow of urine
- Straining while you urinate
- Feeling as if you are unable to fully empty your bladder
- Waking in the night to urinate
- Needing to urinate more frequently and more urgently.
What should I do if I get a positive result?
If you receive a positive result indicating a high level of circulating PSA we recommend that you contact your GP or healthcare practitioner. This will commence more testing.
Elevated levels of PSA (greater than 4ng/ml) may be an important signal of possible prostate disease. This test is designed with a cut off level of 4ng/ml.
How do I use this kit?
Customer Instruction Manual, Click Here
Cautions and Warnings
- Store in a dry place at 15-30°C. Do not freeze.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use it after the expiry date.
- Do not use if the package is torn or damaged. If the carton is not intact return the product to the place of purchase.
- For in-vitro diagnostic use. Not for internal use.
What does this kit include?
- 1 device for the test and 1 desiccant bag
- 1 dropper vial containing 1mL of diluent
- 2 painless sterile lancets for blood sampling
- 1 instruction manual
What is the follow-up offer after using this kit?
Because the wellness of our customers is so important to us, we will follow up each test-kit purchase with a 10% discount code on products that may help with prostate health. Including our prostate support tablets.
We will send the exclusive voucher to the email address that you purchased your test kit through. If you believe you are entitled to this voucher but have not yet received one, please contact our customer service department.