Reduce Back Pain
Class 1 Medical Device
Corrects Poor Posture
Suitable for all waist sizes
Designed in the UK
This is a reconditioned product. The bioposture back corrector helps to improve poor posture and relieve muscle tension. The Bioposture brace is one size fits all, or available with a belt extension.Product Description
- This is a Reconditioned Product
- Class 1 medical device
- Maintains correct posture alignment
- Actively supports back muscles
- Reduces back pain, aches and stiffness
- Improves stability and core strength
- Drug-free Pain Reduction
- No batteries or magnets
- Created by Professionals
- Designed and Dispatched from the UK
The Bio Posture back brace aims to relieve discomfort and improve poor posture, as well as reduce muscle tension. Easy to fit, and comfortable enough to wear all day, this brace is a handy helper for anyone with posture issues.
This is a reconditioned product, brand new Bioposture Back Supports can be bought HERE
How Does it Work?
The IP Patented micronodules actively engage your back muscles around the spine and have a positive feedback effect to ensure your spinal column stays in the ideal neutral position. This ensures your back, neck and shoulder muscles are aligned properly, maintaining good posture. Poor posture is known to lead to back problems, backaches, neck and shoulder pain, stress, the curvature of the spine, Osteoporosis, mild to moderate Kyphosis, slumped shoulders, indigestion and erratic bowl. By sitting, standing and walking with good posture many of these ailments can be totally relieved and reduce any pain or discomfort. This technology is drug-free and is pacemaker friendly. It does not use batteries or magnets.
Available in waist size 22" to 55", one size fits all. For waists 55”to 67” please select Bioposture with extender Adjustable shoulder straps For the most comfortable fit were recommended to measure your waist size before purchasing. We recommend wearing the Bioposture back corrector over at least 1 layer of clothing during use.
Designed in conjunction with Professor Malcolm Pope Dr.Med.Sc., Ph.D., D.Sc., C.Eng., Eur Ing., Eur Erg
- Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh; Honorary Consultant in Biomedical Physics & Bioengineering
- Sub Dean (Scotland) Royal Society of Medicine
- Professional Member National Back Pain Association 2015 winner of Society of Biomechanics award
- Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery (University of Vermont, US)
- Professor of Mechanical Engineering (University of Vermont, US)
- Professor of Biomedical Engineering and Orthopaedic Surgery (University of Iowa, US)
- Emeritus Professor of Medicine and Dentistry (University of Aberdeen, UK).
“I worked closely with Vytaliving in the UK to develop the world’s first Biofeedbac™ health system, which utilises the body’s own automated awareness and re-educates muscles to perform at their best.”
A UK leader in spinal technology, Prof. Pope is in the top 53 of the World’s most influential scientists
BioFeedBac is the product of a lifetime’s work of the highly respected scientist and engineer, Professor Malcolm Pope. Malcolm has been leading the way in biomedical engineering for over 50 years, collecting many top awards for his work along the way. He’s recognised as a world authority on spinal problems and is ranked as one of the top 60 most influential scientists in the world today.
- White trim : 100% Polyester
- EVA + Green fabric: 80% Nylon, 20%Polyester 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Jacquard fabric: 85% Polyester, 15% Spandex
- Mid-layer: diving suit fabric 80% styrene-‐butadiene rubber, 20% padding
- Black ribbon fabric: 100% Polyester
- EVA + black fabric: 80% Nylon, 20%
- Polyesterspongy materials: High foam sponge
- Fastening Tape: 100% Nylon
- Black fabric: 100% Polyester
- Bottom fabric: 100% Polyester
this supports very well although i find it does dig in at the front of the shoulders but this maybe because I 'stoop' a bit! I definitely feels comfortable on the back and round the middle although i don't wear it as often as I should!
This is best back support I have had and I have tried a couple before this.