With Adjustable Resistance
Suitable for Weight Loss
Reach your Daily Step Count
Dispatched from the UK
The Mini Stepper from Vytaliving is an at-home aerobic cardio workout machine. This is an excellent way to give your legs and lower back a gentle workout. Comes with an LCD display easy-grip handlebars and adjustable resistance.Product Description
- At Home Workout
- For the Fitness Beginner & Expert
- Adjustable Resistance
- With Adjustable Handlebars
- Stable & Sturdy Design
- Meet your Daily Step Count
- Dispatched from the UK
Exercise from the comfort of your own home with Stepper by Vytaliving. It will give your legs and lower back and gentle yet effective workout without a trip to the gym or even leaving your house. It can help boost your immune system, reduce stress levels and help you lose weight.
The stepper is compact enough to be stored away after use but with enough power to really energise you and keep your muscles strong and healthy
- Adjustable handlebars and tension
- Clear LCD display and easy-grip handles
- Generous footplates and stable base
Directions for Use
Step 1. Place the stepper on a stable flat surface.
Step 2. Connect the wires in the main column stand and the wires in the fittings, and feed them through the lower column. Tighten the screw for the positive hole.
Step 3. Insert the upper column into the lower column, screw the screws at the upper and lower post holes (Do not tighten the screws for the moment).
Step 4. Connect the wire connector to the LCD Monitor connector and insert the monitor into the slot on the holder.
Step 5. Align the handlebar with the upper column, align the support, align the hole and tighten the screws.
Step 6. Rotate the adjustment screw into the hole in the front of the base of the mainframe and tighten it according to which resistance is required.
Cautions & Warnings
- The Max Weight of someone using the Stepper is 16 Stone (101kg)
- The machine should be placed and used on smooth and stable ground.
- If necessary, please protect the surface under the stepper to protect your floor or carpet. Please check it carefully before using it each time.
- Please wear suitable clothes when exercising. Do not wear loose clothes.
- Please keep children, pets away from the machine to avoid unnecessary damage.
- If you are pregnant or have a medical implant as a cardiac pacemaker you should consult your doctor before using the stepper.
- Do warm-up before usage.
- Keep well hydrated.
- If you have any discomfort like chest pain, arrhythmia, shortness of breath, dizziness or others, please stop exercising immediately and consult your doctor before continuing to exercise.
- When the hydraulic cylinder is used for up to 20 minutes continuously it needs to cool down. Please do not touch the cylinder as it may become hot.
Excellent equipment to assist gain mobility. Better instructions to assemble would be of help.