Passive Exercise Machine
Keep your joints active
Improve Poor Circulation
Dispatched from the UK
This is a reconditioned product. The Sitwalk LegEX is a passive exercise machine that encourages active legs, good circulation, and joint mobility from a seated position. This machine generates passive leg motion for circulation in the lower legs, ankles and calves.Product Description
- This is an expertly reconditioned machine
- Improves circulation
- Passive Exercise Machine
- Improve your range of movement
- Seated Exercise for the less mobile
- For exercise novices
- Keeps joints active
- Maintains activity
- Suitable for all
- Pacemaker friendly
- Available with remote control and extended warranty
Passive exercise is a simple and effective way to keep your legs active and maintain joint mobility for users whose long or short-term movement is compromised. LEGMAX Passive Exerciser is designed specifically for you in a seated position, to improve your circulation and ROM (Range of Motion) by providing seated, measured leg extension exercises. It can even be used under a desk as you work. And it’s passive exercise at your fingertips.
Sitwalk is simple to use, easy to adjust and comes with remote control, to provide instant choice when you need to vary the speed, stop or repeat the session at any time.
Get back on your feet fast with the doctor recommended LegEx – the passive motion device that keeps your lower limbs moving, so you don’t have to! Walking is something that most people simply take for granted – just stand up and go! For others, like you, it is perhaps not that straightforward. If the simple act of walking has become something you actually have to ‘endure’, then it can really take its toll on your overall health and wellbeing. And it can make life very impractical, too, if you can’t just pop out to the shops, take the dog for that much-needed walk around the block, or enjoy those lovely walks in the countryside that you’ve missed so much. Thankfully, help is at hand.
The LegEx™ uses the gentle, rejuvenating effects of Continuous Passive Motion – used in hospitals for decades – allowing you to experience the amazing benefits of this tried and tested therapy in the comfort of your favourite armchair. Moving gently back and forth, the Leg Exerciser footplates silently work their magic on your lower limbs, stimulating the muscles in your calves, feet and ankles, helping to reduce swelling caused by poor circulation and relieving the aches and strains from your sore legs and feet. All you have to do is sit down, place your feet on the footplates and switch it on. Simple!
Please note that this product is suitable for customers with diabetes and arthritis. Ex display models may be sent in plain packaging if the outer has been damaged
Directions for Use
- The LEGEX device is easy to use. Follow these easy steps below:
- Place the LEGEX device in front of your favourite chair or sofa.
- Pull the two legs out of the base of the device, then attach them to the base.
- Ensure all power is switched off. Plug the LEGEX adaptor into the LEGEX device FIRST. Then insert the plug into the nearest socket. Then turn on.
- Place your feet on the footplates and slide the switch to setting 1 on the side of the LEGEX (it will start on slowest speed). There are 3 speeds.
- If you wish to increase the speed of the footplates. select the speed you require from 1,2 or 3.
- Use LEGEX once a day for a maximum of 20 minutes per session.
- Simply relax and unwind and let LEGEX do the work for you – it’s that simple to use and operate.
Cautions & Warnings
- Never stand on the device as this could cause injury.
- Never expose the device to water or liquids and only use the device in a dry clean area.
- Keep fingers away from moving parts at all times.
- If you have any issues whilst using LegEx stop immediately. If you experience pain or discomfort whilst using the device, please consult a doctor.
- Keep away from children. Intended for adults only - 18+ years .