Call us free on 0800 470 0278. Mon-Fri 9am-5pm UK
1. Cranberries are one of the few fruits native to North America.
2. The 5 states known for growing cranberries are: Massachusetts, Wisconsin, New Jersey, Oregon, and Washington.
3. Cranberries have small pockets where air seeps into that allows them to float.
4. Cranberries do not grow in water.
5. Cranberries are approximately 90% water.
6. Cranberries are typically in season from October until December.
7. Cranberries can be used as fabric dyes.
8. Only about 5% of cranberries are sold fresh while the rest are turned into cranberry juice, sauce, etc.